Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So here I am, starting a blog... On my new computer (that I am still learning to use, but LOVE, thus far)! I think that my main goal with starting this blog, it to share the art that I create as well as my emotions, thoughts, inspirations, and sometimes random nonsensicalness. At this time, I am trying to find where I fit in in this madhouse of an economy. I feel lucky that I am able to do what I love, even if I feel like I can never catch up with myself.
I am excited to see where this blog leads me... I am constantly journaling, scribbling and sketching, painting, felting, spinning wool, helping my boyfriend with his puppet making (he has a business as an entertainer at festivals), there are just so many things that I do and love learning about and hope to share here. Maybe I will even find some new friends, thoughts and inspirations through blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment