Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stuck In My Head

I am feeling a bit stuck in my head, artistically blocked, if you will and I can thank myself for the complete disturbing distraction. I finally got both a new computer that I am actually capable of understanding how to use, as well as the internet in my house for the first time since dial up (which is not so good, useless in fact). So among other things, for the last 2 days I have been completely distracted by this amazing machine. Part of the distraction was actually needed, like transferring pictures and posting a few things in my etsy shop which was empty and organizing, but I have let myself get totally carried away browsing around things that I have wanted to look at, but didn't NEED to... Well, I have gotten carried away.
So here I am now, burning with near ideas that can't seem to manifest. I have this welling desire to create, but nothing is ready to bloom yet. It is extremely frustrating and I feel like pacing around since I can't seem to focus on much else. I find my self growling "errrr!" in my head and then forget what I was going to do or what I was working on. It doesn't help that I do so many different things, I try to tie everything together somehow, but sometimes it just seems like I am completely discombobulated. Maybe I should try hula hooping it out.... hmmm, good idea, I'm off to see if that helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment