Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Little Owl Loves...

Oh, how I love tuesdays...
I get to blog about two things I love around my home,
inspired by Kassi over at bacwoods fern.
You should play along to!
...
Ok, so here we go!
I hate to admit it, but I LOVE my new machine...
This mac is the best decision I have ever made!
I think that I am having a secret love affair with it...
Sadly, I am totally obsessed with it.


The blob on the screen is a ball of yarn that I handspun and hand dyed.


Next up, is the most wonderful of the two things I love around my home...
I have been so grumpy and in a bad mood lately
(even today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I don't know what is wrong with me...)
Last night, when Andy came home he surprised me with flowers!
I love flowers!
I was just thinking that I should go and buy some for myself
and here he is,
with a lovely bouquet in hand just for me!
I was sooooo happy!
He's such a good man.

This stool is not their permanent place, but I could get a better shot of them

Aren't they lovely! I love the colors!!!

And that's it.
The two things that I love around my home today.
What do you love around your home?

...BrittanButterfly...

8 comments:

  1. couldn't live without a mac!
    lucky me my husband is a graphic designer so i get to play on a huge macbook pro!

    flowers always make the day brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my mac! yay!

    what a great guy getting you flowers! i've been grump a lump too... i hope you have a lovely day today!

    thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. Am. Jealous. I want a Mac! Your flowers are super pretty, and they always make a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get a mac danielle! They really are great!!! I will wish for one for you... and yes flowers are always a nice surprise! Andy loves getting me flowers, and usually does fairly often (although still usually a surprise), but hasn't in a while. I didn't realize how much I missed him doing that for me until he brought them home last night! He's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with my mac too! It is definitely the most used item in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely that you got flowers, totally jealous! I am a big PC girl but love everything else Apple realted, very odd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a pc girl until it died only 2 years after having it and then I got a mac... let me tell you, I am waaaaaay happier!

    ReplyDelete