Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Silk and Wool

Ok, one more post for right now,
then I actually have to get some other work done!
HA!
So just a little more about the nuno felting I have been working on...










The first photo is of a pile of different scarves that I have made in the last week.
The other photos are of about 5 or 6 of them individually...
I am actually finding that it is really difficult to photograph these
because there is so much going on,
so much fine detail.
Feel free to let me know what you think...

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! So many wonderful colors. I really love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PS I also like your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cole! I like it too! and I have a new button... not quite as sure about it, but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo..love the color and texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful work! I love it! And your little owls too! :) You'd get along with my sister in that respect! xxx

    ReplyDelete