Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So sorry for my absence lately. I have been having one hell of a week...
I have been stressed and worried about money (ha! who isn't?) and sad and worried about jacob who is not doing so well, he has been having a harder time walking and starting to pee on his bed more frequently.
It is totally crushing to watch him degress like this.
Also, we are supposed to be leaving Thursday for our next gig, The Hudson Valley Garlic Festival in Saugerties, Ny. (which we have been doing for the last 6 years and are BOTH contracted to be at).
I just found out that the person who is supposed to stay at the house with the dogs and bird bailed on me.
I had been trying to contact him all week and weekend because he mentioned something about not being able to stay for the next one in Oct., but he got a hold of me and dropped the bomb about not doing BOTH of them.
I am having a really hard time now finding someone to stay with Jacob, who is basically handicapped.
I am so mad, I don't even know what to say.
So now I am really stressed and have 2 days to find someone.
Not cool at all.
It is hard feeling like you can't trust your friends.
Anyway, sorry for the negative post... Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment