Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gotta see the cuteness!

Well, Happy Thanksgiving!
I love thanksgiving dinner... I don't think it could get any better!
I have been sick as a dog the past couple of days, well, since the fair on Saturday.
I am finally starting to feel better, but now my man has what I had - no fun at all!
Hopefully it will pass quickly!

I have been feeling like I have so much to post, not enough time and also nothing that really makes me feel something, or that feels really interesting.
But as I was reading through my blog roll this morning, I stumbled across the cutest thing ever!
These little girls are seriously cute and their father has captured them in the most wonderful moments!

Ok, now that I think I have posted almost every single one...
These are photos by Jason Lee, found via.
You can also find more of these on Jason's Flickr photostream.
I think I will be spending the rest of the morning there!

Well I hope you have a wonderful day!
I am sure I will be coming home later stuffed like the turkey was!

1 comment: