Wednesday, November 17, 2010

hey birdie bird!

It is absolutely pouring out right now.
I was hoping to take some pictures of my latest creations, but it might have to wait if it doesn't clear up a bit.
I love a good rainy day for working,
it seems to calm me.
But this morning I have to go take my car to be looked at which isn't quite as much fun.
So anyways, I thought I would share this photo I found.


via

Isn't this bird beautiful?
What amazing colors!
It is a lilac breasted roller...
I think I need to do some research on this amazing little feathered creature.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i've never seen or heard of a lilac breasted roller, but he is absolutely gorgeous! he reminds me of a watercolor painting!

    side note, i'm so happy that we're kindred spirits and bird lovers, but the only bad thing is the distance. i NEED to meet you so we can sit up all night talking about anything and everything!

    xoxoxo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete