Saturday, November 27, 2010

Whaddaya Think!?!

I always feel like I am behind on something, but I finally listed at least a few of the new things I have made on my etsy site!

Nuno Felted Cuff Bracelet

Take a look and let me know what you think!
I always want to be more prepared for the holidays, but it feels like there is always one thing that I never think of until the last minute and then it is too late.
Or that I am not prepared enough for what I need to do...

I am getting ready for my next fair, next weekend, at the Stone Ridge Montessori School.
I hope it goes well!
I fell so behind being sick and now need to make up for it.
And after that I need to really focus on my etsy shop.
Do you have an etsy shop?
Do you like it?
Any tips on marketing online?

xoxo

...little owl...

No comments:

Post a Comment