Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today was 50 degrees and I didn't go to the craft fair.

It has been raining here all day today and I don't think it is about to stop.
The weird thing is that it was almost 50 degrees today...
IN THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER!?!
Actually, I am not really that suprised, it was 60 degrees around this time 2 years ago when Poesy came home to us...
But I think the temp is going to drop.
Maybe that means snow!!! (the thought makes my heart smile!)
I love rain, actually, but I have been needing the still and quiet of a good snow.

I was hoping to go to this holiday craft fair today, but my plans were blundered :(
Have any of you heard about it, or been to it?

How cute is this poster?...
They had another cute one with a parrot hanging up-side-down, but I couldn't find it to post here.
Anyway, I couldn't find anyone to go with me and I really didn't want to go alone.
Then Andy said he would go with me when he got home from work...
I should have known better because he worked at 5:30 this morning and got up at 4.
So when he got home he fell asleep for a while, then woke up and said he would go,
but there just wasn't enough time and I didn't want to waste the gas and get there only to have to rush to see everything before it was over!
Oh, well, I wanted to check it out for a vending possibility for next year.
Maybe I will just have to blindly apply and hope that it is as fun and as good as it looks!

So I spent the rest of the afternoon playing around with a watercolor painting that I have been working on.



This little puppy dog has been bugging me (because at this point it is almost supper time)!


See this second photo, she was grumbling in protest to it not being 5 o'clock and me not feeding her whenever she wants... I think someone is a little spoiled!

She is on my naughty list because she ate a bag of pastries that I was bringing home when she was in the car the other day...
Naughty, Naughty Dog!!!
I probably should have hidden them a little better, but she should know better by 9 years old!
It was sad. For me.
Not for her, she was happy!

3 comments:

  1. craft fair looks like it would have been fun....

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the little doggy...

    somebody likes pastries :-)

    happy to visit today
    can you send some snow my way?

    kary and teddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i can't believe veda ate your bag of pastries!

    i hate going to craft fairs alone, too. i did it once and i will never do it again. my grandma and chris went with me to the last two i did and it was nice to have someone to talk to.

    i want to see more watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that craft fair! and I so would have gone too! darn! next year...

    ReplyDelete