Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Wishlist

Today is my Birthday,
so in line with that here is a wishlist of things that I would LOVE to have~!

I pretty much love this whole outfit!

Gallo - Riding Jacket (unlined)

and this skirt!
Pearl Stripe Wool Jersey Mini Skirt-Limited Edition

Almost anything from here
Woolen Pocket Jumper

this dress...

Custom Purple Floral Spring to Fall Dress with Gold Obi Belt

of course one of these babies...


and these bangles

BEACH BANGLE BRACELET ON ETSY

EVERYTHING from here, but especially this

toasty tree spirit

I love this outfit


...and this outfit!


also, earrings from here

ok, so I will stop now.
I had a lovely day today with Andy,
but I am tired and will post about it tomorrow.
Hope you all have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. yes, i definitely want ALL of those outfits! and that's so sweet to include my orb necklace! i meant to get more stones today, but i sorta forgot. hopefully i'll have time to tomorrow!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete