Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Mineral Collection... and some!


We have some friends that live around the corner that dig for crystals.
It is always so fun to go over there and dig around in the piles for a gem or two...
Or small bucket load in my case!

These are some of the new ones I got yesterday
They are all mined in New England!
(some of the photos aren't as clear as I would like,
it is hard to photograph things that are shiny!)






And here are a couple of new crocheted stones.
I especially love the color of the pink one!
I have some new crochet projects that I have been working on,
Still working on getting the photography right,
but hopefully I will have some more to share soon!



Stay tuned,
I am hoping to get a few prints made this week.
If you are interested, feel free to let me know!

Wishing you all a dandy spring day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment