Wednesday, May 11, 2011

new and different





Thought I would share a little of what I have been working on.
I have been collecting beach glass for a long time and over the years have done many different things with it.
But I have been wanting to crochet necklaces for a while now.
Remember the fish necklaces I traded for? I gave one to my Nana, and the other is one of my most prized handmade possessions!
So inspired by mothers day and the piece of purple beach glass that I found (I was so excited, not a normal color to find around here!!!), I thought I would give it a go and put my own spin on it. (Plus I am still trying to figure out on my own how to do a tail)


So here are a few of the necklaces I have made.







I have been wearing the brown one which sits just perfectly on the middle of my breast bone.
I am thinking of putting the white glass one in the shop, what do you think?

I have a few other really special necklaces that I have been working on, but am waiting to show you.
It will be a random surprise one day!


What have you been up to?



2 comments:

  1. ooh, i really like these! that brown one reminds me of amber (which i so wish we could find on the beach like my relatives do in denmark). keep at it!

    ReplyDelete