Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's New:


I have been so busy lately,
which is good, right?

Here is a little peek at what I have been working on.
I have a wonderful customer who really loves my work and has donated some of her baubles that she collected for me to crochet (isn't that so sweet!?!).

Also I finally got a couple of flourite necklaces made.
I am thinking they might be a limited item since the people I get most of my crystals from don't seem to have as much of it as, say, quartz and amethyst.
I am hoping to get some more, but I am not sure exactly how much more they have and they aren't mining for it right now...

Anyways, I will be listing the 2 flourite necklaces, along with the other beautiful ones I have made throughout the next few days!
So make sure to check the shop!!!

Until then, have a good night!
xo
Lady Owlette

2 comments: