Saturday, December 31, 2011




There seems to be a lot of transitions going on in my life.
There is a lot of old moving out and new moving in....
It makes me unsettled, but happy.

I am working on learning to calm my mind,
letting myself be unburdened.
Life is too short to be so serious all the time.

I am not much of one for New Years,
but maybe some resolutions are in order this year.
They will only be between me and myself,
but they will be set, none the less.

***
Today I am inspired by:

(I think this might be the most beautiful blog that I have seen this year!)

(again, a most beautiful site!)

***

Do you have any resolutions in mind for this year?





1 comment:

  1. beautiful shots of you moving through the woods - i think you are another that has inspired me to try more self-portraits. love your new blog header photo, by the way. i am not much for resolutions, but yes, it would be nice to find myself a little more joy next year. wishing you a wonderful new years!

    ReplyDelete