Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Magnolia Beach











Blogger finally decided to let me upload my recent(ish) photos.
I have been waiting at least a week and a half to share these.



It was such a freezing cold morning,
the sea was steaming!

It was unreal.

I had to keep walking.

I was so frozen when I finally returned home.
I just couldn't tear myself away from the beauty of the ocean on this morning
and viewing the reaction of clashing temperatures.

The sea continually amazes me.
I really don't know what else to say.
I wish you could feel how it makes my heart swoon.

Do you have anything that makes you feel that way?





2 comments:

  1. yes i have:
    both the mountains and the sea does that with me.
    beautiful photos!

    hope you remember to send me your new postadress dear friend,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a gorgeous day you've captured!

    I'm swept away by the high desert, it captures my imagination like nowhere else.

    ReplyDelete