Monday, February 13, 2012


Ok.
First of all,
I want a goat.
And this video just makes me want one more.





Beyond cute, right?!?
Oh goodness, I die!
____________________________________________________________

This weekend was a friends birthday, so we did some celebrating.
She liked the purple leg warmers I made her, which was good.
(she told me about how she had some when she was younger that she literally lived in...)

Also, I made banana bread using this recipe.
It makes 2 loaves, which is good because the first one is pretty much gone.
Most of it was devoured yesterday hoping it would bring me out of my funk.
I think it helped a little... Until I realized how much I ate.

Anyway, it is so good.
I'm eating some right now!
And now I am off to bake some bread and do a little felting,
although, I can't, for the life of me, find my good scissors since I moved!
I looked for about 2 hours yesterday and it is driving me nuts!
Let's hope I find them today, shall we?!?

Until another day...




1 comment: