Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the lo-down...



Pinned Image

Hilarious, no?
I think so!
Have I mentioned before how much I love ducks (especially ducklings)?

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted,
oh wait, it has...

I have been busy, but haven't quite felt like I had all that much that was interesting to share.
I am getting ready for my first fair of the season this Saturday in Cambridge
(Come visit! Together Fest 579a Mass Ave. Central Sq. Boston from 11-4)
I have also been doing some work for a fellow artist on the side.

However, I feel like I have been having a hard time finding my motivation.
My inspiration seems to be fleeting and it is quite frustrating!
Maybe it has something to do with all the changes that have been going on in my world...

Anyway, I hope to get some pictures of new work up soon.
I have some new nuno felted scarves and some new jewelry.

I hope you are all enjoying your Wednesday.
It's pizza night and I am going to make pizza for a house full of hungry people!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment