Friday, July 13, 2012

The new, the rekindled love:







1. Quartz & appetite 2. Hand forged sterling silver bangles 3. peruvian opal 4. Amethyst

I know.
I haven't been around much.
Sorry about that, but the summer beckons and I must respond to the call.
However, I did make it to the gem show and it seems to me that this year I shall be focused more on making jewelry than I have in the last few years.
My love for it has been rekindled.
I am even playing around with the torch (which is long overdue).

Also, there is a new puppy in the family, but that will have to be a post for another day...

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
Happy summer to you all!!!
xo






1 comment:

  1. HELLOOOOO!!! Those bangles!!?*! When will they be availaable on your etsy site? All the new stuff is gorgeous and I can't wait to see what else you do with the other jewels! And...is your new pup a spaniel or brittney breed by any chance? What is her name? No pressure. Have a loverly weekend. I plan on it!!!

    ReplyDelete