Thursday, January 3, 2013

















...Just popping in...

I have been so excited that we got a "real" snow!
(Last winter was a total bust, it was pretty much spring the whole time and now snow!)
We decided to go for a snowy adventure in the woods this past holiday weekend.
It was beautiful!

Poor Veda started to get cold towards the end and because she is so fluffy, we have to frequently stop to help her get the snow/ice balls off the bottom of her paws.
No worries though, it was all good and everyone had a good time.

A couple of hours later, we were happy to be home sipping tea and warming up.
Now it is extremely cold out and sunny, I hope we get more snow soon!!!

...............

On a side note, I have some things to list in the shop, but I have been totally lazy.
Plus we are going to Maine this weekend to go snowboarding and to see the Big 'Ol Dirty Bucket play up at Sugar Loaf (WOOOT!!!), so you will have to wait a little longer for me to put up what I've got.

I hope you all have a glorious weekend!
(and I hope you had a safe and wonderful New Years as well!)

xo










1 comment:

  1. Dig those frosty pics on that snowy trail! Hope your trip to Maine and snowboarding and romping around to the dirty bucket band was just what your heart desired. Now, I suppose you are back at it with your yarn and wooden needles and filling up your shop with goodies for us to admire! Hope you guys have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete