Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Did I mention...


I am leaving for Switzerland the day after tomorrow?!?
WHOA!!!

First stop, Luzern.



I have been blessed with some amazing friends,
without which I would not be traveling so far!

I will be accompanying my good friend, Katrin, on her European music tour.
I will be there for almost 2 weeks (how excited am I?!?).
We will be traveling around, having a blast...
I can't wait!

My hopes for this trip, aside from supporting and traveling with my talented friend, are to absorb as much around me as possible and bring back new ideas and inspirations.

Of all the packing I (still) need to do, I have my pens, paper, paints, markets and knitting ready to go...
Ha! We can all see now where my priorities lie.
I have been struggling with what to pack, clothing-wise, as well as what footwear to bring.
I am a notorious over-packer and am trying desperately to keep it to a minimum!
This is going to be tough!

Well, I better get back to it.
I already can't wait to share photos from the trip with all of you!



5 comments:

  1. Brittan, you are so fortunate!!! Have an awesome time! I know it will be incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pack light my sister, pack light.
    How WONDERFUL! That sounds like a perfect destination,
    full of music and dancing and quick sketches and needles and yarn!
    Be well and HAVE FUN!!
    See ya when you get back.
    PS: grab a book to read!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting!!! Have an amazing time Brittan!! Enjoy, take lots f picture and have lots of fun!!

    Wishing you a safe trip my dear friend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete