Monday, October 14, 2013

Tumbledown Mountain













We have been wanting to hike up to the top of Tumbledown Mountain in Maine all summer.
There is a lake at the top (which we didn't actually get to see much of this time due to the fog), but you can bet that we will make this trek again next year, maybe when it is a bit warmer and not on a holiday weekend...
Anyway, we still had lots of beauty to sooth the soul and our pups (one of which is 12) were total champs on this adventure!

What did you do this weekend?


p.s. The last picture I had to snap without warning, after a long line of photos where neither of us could make a straight face. Quite nice (finally), I think!

p.p.s. I totally love this guy!



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I know why you guys cannot keep a straight face. It's that Nate! He's hilarious! You can just tell. :)
    I see such beauty in this trip. Seriously. Look at the second to the last picture. Electric orange and yellow! The trail is thick with leaves, how grand is that! Hiking up to camp lakeside, shrouded in fog. I bet your morning was exquisite! Sipping tea in silence and dew on your smiling faces. Lucky lucky you.
    Maine is amazing. Thank you for taking me there. x

    ReplyDelete