Sunday, January 26, 2014

Upgrade/Playing

I finally did it.
I upgraded to a DSLR...

...And it. is. AMAZING!!!



 







Seriously, why didn't I just get one a couple years ago when I needed a new camera!?!
I thought a DSLR would be a little too much camera for me and I was worried about keeping the lenses properly stored... Never again! So silly!
And now I think I may be having a love affair with my new camera!
I look forward to my daily adventures to play with the settings (because I always use manual mode even though I really have NO idea what the heck I am doing!). But already, I can see the difference in texture, tone and quality! And thank you to Jillian for the 50mm lens suggestion, made a world of difference for what/where I was trying to photograph!!!

(I just realized there is a whole lotta exclamation marks in this post-
well, more than ususal- I am just so excited!!!)

So, do you have a camera?
What kind is it?
What do you love/hate about it?
Do you know what you are doing,
or do you just wing it until it looks right (like me)?

1 comment:

  1. Let's put it this way. I have a Canon whatchamacallit with a thingamajig on the top right that when I press down on it, presto! A picture appears! I haven't a clue what the dials or buttons do. I'd like to learn how to use it but I forget things very easily, so what's the point? Ha!
    If anyone knows cameras, it's J. But, I think she was just born that way! Hehe.
    Congrats on a new perspective, Britt!

    ReplyDelete